The Technology Exhibition at the Eighth Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM8) will feature companies from around the world demonstrating breakthrough clean energy technologies, products, and business models, as well as startups working to drive change in the clean energy sector and the worldwide economy in the years and decades to come. The 4,300-square-meter exhibition will cover six key sectors:
- Renewable energy
- Energy-efficient technologies and facilities
- Energy storage technologies and facilities
- Digital energy and smart grid
- Electric vehicles and related technologies
- Finance and business model innovation
The exhibition will be open to the public on 7–8 June.
Learn more about the Technology Exhibition on the CEM8 website.