- Electric Vehicles Initiative
- Energy Management Working Group
- 21st Century Power Partnership
- International Smart Grid Action Network
- Clean Energy Education and Empowerment Initiative (women in energy)
- Energy Management Campaign
- EV 30@30 Campaign
Goals and ambitions
- Set a legally-binding renewable energy target of 38% of final energy consumption in 2020.
- Aims to have a minimum of 250,000 electric vehicles and a minimum of 50,000 gas-fuelled vehicles by 2030.
- Set a long-term goal to be carbon neutral, with its energy mix almost entirely based on renewable energy sources.
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment
Finland will co-host CEM9 in 2018 along with the European Commission, Nordic Council of Ministers, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway