- 21st Century Power Partnership
- International Smart Grid Action Network
- Electric Vehicles Initiative
- Clean Energy Education and Empowerment Initiative (C3E)
- Regional and Global Energy Interconnection (RGEI) Initiative
- EV 30@30 Campaign
- Equal by 30
- Power System Flexibility
- Long-Term Energy Scenarios for the Clean Energy Transition
Goals and ambitions
- Set a legally-binding renewable energy target of 38% of final energy consumption in 2020.
- Aims to have a minimum of 250,000 electric vehicles and a minimum of 50,000 gas-fuelled vehicles by 2030.
- Set a long-term goal to be carbon neutral, with its energy mix almost entirely based on renewable energy sources.