- Electric Vehicles Initiative
- Energy Management Working Group
- Clean Energy Education and Empowerment Initiative (C3E)
- Nuclear Innovation: Clean Energy Future (NICE Future) Initiative
- Energy Management Campaign
- EV 30@30
- Equal by 30 Campaign
- Hydrogen Initiative
- Flexible Nuclear Campaign
- Super-efficient Equipment and Appliance Deployment Initiative
- International Smart Grid Action Network
- Clean Energy Solutions Center
- Advanced Cooling Challenge
- Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage Initiative (CCUS)
- Power System Flexibility
- Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Campaign
Own goals and ambitions
- Committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions by 30% below 2005 levels by 2030.
- Committed to 100% of electricity used in Government of Canada buildings and operations will be from renewable energy by 2025.
- Presently, renewable energy makes up two-thirds of Canada's energy mix.
Canada will host CEM10 in Vancouver in May 2019.