- 21st Century Power Partnership
- Energy Management Campaign
- Accelerating the Adoption of Distributed Generation in Strategic Regions
- International Smart Grid Action Network
- Multilateral Solar and Wind Working Group
- Electric Vehicles Initiative
- EV30@30 Campaign
- Super-efficient Equipment and Appliance Deployment Initiative
- Energy Management Working Group
- Sustainable Cities and Eco-energy town
- Clean Energy Solutions Centre
- CEM Investment and Finance
- Carbon Capture, Utilization and Storage Initiative (CCUS)
- Long-Term Energy Scenarios for the Clean Energy Transition
- Advanced Cooling Challenge
CEM success story
The CEM's 21st Century Power Partnership assisted Mexico's Ministry of Energy with the implementation of its energy reform directives, including providing assistance for the long-term auction process, the evaluation of economic and environmental benefits of distributed energy, energy efficiency and smart grid technologies, the establishment of Mexico's wholesale market monitor, and the development of a data management platform.
Goals and ambitions
- Committed to 35% of its energy mix to be clean energy by 2024, and 50% by 2050.
- Established energy efficiency goals to reduce final consumption by 1.9% from 2016 to 2030, and 3.7% from 2031 to 2050.