Climate-Scale Solutions with Nuclear Produced Hydrogen: Net-Zero Carbon Synthetic Fuels
29 June 2022
CEM workstream event
CEM’s Nuclear Innovation: Clean Energy future (NICE Future) and Hydrogen Initiative (H2I) invite you to a joint webinar on nuclear-produced hydrogen as a climate change solution.
Hear from experts across several industries and organizations about the prospects for nuclear-derived zero-carbon fuels. Learn innovative ways nuclear power can be utilized to efficiently produce hydrogen for use in synthetic fuels, which in turn can decarbonize transportation and industrial sectors.
• Eric Ingersoll, Founder and Managing Director, TerraPraxis, United Kingdom
• Jason Marcinkoski, Program Manager, Office of Nuclear Energy, U.S. Department of Energy, on behalf of the CEM NICE Future initiative
• Jose Bermudez, Energy Analyst, International Energy Agency, on behalf of the CEM Hydrogen Initiative
• Elina Teplinsky, Partner, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, LLP
• Carlos Leipner, Director, Global Nuclear Energy Strategy, Clean Air Task Force (CATF)
• Thibault Cantat, Research Scientist, French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission (CEA)
• Dirk Smit [invited], Chief Scientist, Shell
• Troels Schonfeldt, Co-founder and CEO, Seaborg Technologies
• Chad Richards, Director, Nuclear Innovation Institute (NII)