2022 Equality in Energy Transition Awards of Excellence Announced
September 2022 — The CEM Equality in Energy Transitions Initiative announced the following winners:
- Woman of Distinction Award
- Sam Craft, NRG Solar and AWISE (Australia) was given the women of distinction award for going beyond business as usual and demonstrating leadership by connecting with people, achieving career goals, and giving back to the community. Sam Craft has made a measurable difference in the energy sector, is a role model for other women both new and experienced, and has shared her strengths through mentorship and empowering other women.
- Emerging Leader in Renewable Energy
- Pooja Shah, DNV Energy (United States) was recognised as an emerging individual who has shown to be an exceptional role model, has demonstrated outstanding promise to advance the role of women, and has made a significant impact through leadership, innovation and initiative in the renewable energy sector.
- Organizational Award
- The Chilean Ministry of Energy (Chile) was celebrated as an organisation leading by example and setting a high standard for the recruitment, development and retention of female talent in the energy sector.
To learn more, visit the Equality in Energy Transitions page here.