- Super-efficient Equipment and Appliance Deployment Initiative
- Energy Management Working Group
- Electric Vehicle Initiative
- Clean Energy Education and Empowerment Initiative (C3E)
- Regional and Global Energy Interconnection (RGEI) Initiative
- Equal by 30 Campaign
- Advanced Cooling Challenge
- Energy Management Campaign
- Nearly Zero Energy Buildings
- Accelerating the Adoption of Distributed Generation in Strategic Regions
- Long-Term Energy Scenarios for the Clean Energy Transition (LTES)
As a member of the Energy Management Working Group, Chile's Ministry of Energy offers the Sello Eficiencia Energética, which recognizes companies leading in energy efficiency at the national level. The top distinction (gold status) recognizes Chilean organizations certified to ISO 50001 with at least two implemented energy efficiency measures.
Goals and ambitions
- Committed to having at least 60% of national energy generation come from renewable energy by 2035 and at least 70% by 2050.
- Adopted the highest international energy efficiency standards across transportation modes, including road, air, sea, and rail.
- Aiming for 100% of large consumers in the industrial, mining, and transportation sectors to have proactive energy management systems and implement energy efficiency measures.
Active organizations in the CEM
Chilean Energy Efficiency Agency (AChEE)