- International Smart Grid Action Network
- Energy Management Working Group
- Clean Energy Education & Empowerment (C3E)
- CEM Investment and Finance (CEM-IF)
- Energy Management Campaign
- Global Lighting Challenge [CONCLUDED AT CEM9]
- Equal by 2030
- Corporate Sourcing of Renewable Energy Campaign [CONCLUDED AT CEM9]
- Advanced Power Plant Flexibility Campaign [CONCLUDED AT CEM9]
Goals and ambitions
- Set targets for the European Union to reduce greenhouse gas emissions by 20% by 2020, achieve a 20% renewable energy target by 2020, and achieve a 20% improvement in energy efficiency. The EU is on track to meet these targets.
- The EU aims for 35% of energy to come from renewable sources by 2030.